Worms Forts Under Siege
Developer: Team17 Software
Worms Forts Under Siege puts players in command of a crack team of up to four fort-dwelling worms. Set in the cartoon environments that will be very familiar to Worms fans, players direct their worm garrison to construct defenses to maximize strategic advantages, expand castles, seize valuable victory locations and of course, build massively destructive weapons to eliminate their opponents' fortifications. Players can test their mettle in a single-player game by battling through the 20 missions, or they can take on up to four friends in the frenzy of destruction that is Fort vs. Fort mode. You'll need skill, strategy and a healthy dose of Worms attitude if you want to master all 30 different weapons, and unlock the huge array of hidden maps, speech banks, missions, and challenges.
Minimum Requirements :
- P 1GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 64 MB 3D accelerator
- 800 MB free disk space
- Hot seat play for up to four players on one console simultaneously;
- Familiar gameplay mechanics and design of the popular Worms series;
- Massive weapons and massive destruction, including catapults, cannons, giant crossbows, bows and arrows, rocket launchers, air strikes, napalm... even nuclear strikes;
- For the first time in the history of the series, players can build their own castle, including towers, walls, citadels and keeps. Each building will offer unique special powers and weapons, and poor choices may leave players lagging in the arms race.
- Fully-deformable 3D fortifications that crumble before players' eyes;
- Travel the world and through time by taking on the historically-set single player missions, from ancient Egypt to Medieval Europe of King Arthur;
- Turn-based strategy gameplay, challenging players to beat the clock by constructing castle walls and fortifications, taking aim and firing and choosing their battle plan as the seconds tick away;
- Unlockable features as missions are completed, including new weapons, challenges, multiplayer maps and game modes, environments and fort styles.
Size : 573 MB