Developer: Free Radical Design
After waking up in a high security medical facility with no recollection of how he got there, John Vattic's memory slowly returns through a series of playable flashbacks to his days as a civilian advisor to a military operation in Siberia. In these past levels, he works with a group of soldiers known as WinterICE, attempting to locate an elderly scientist who's been conducting research into psychic powers. In the present, John attempts to piece together what he remembers and locate members of WinterICE in the hope that he can clear his name, work out what actually happened... and discover quite how he came to have psychic powers himself.
During the course of the game the player gets to use telekinesis, healing, charm, projection and possession powers and two types of psychic attack, plus a variety of weapons. Third person action adventure in which most situations can be tackled with stealth, mindless violence or psychic shenanigans, or a combination of the three. Is the player really the deranged psycho killer the doctors at the medical facility claim he is? Unravel the twisting dual-timeline plot and find out.
* Windows XP/2000
* DirectX 9.0c
* Pentium 4 at 2GHz or AthlonXP 2000+
* 512Mb RAM
* Graphics Card: GeForce FX 5xxx or Radeon 9xxx
* DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
* 1Gb Hard Drive Space
* Blockbuster dual-timeline story.
* Journey from the depths of top-secret research bunkers to the desolate wastelands of Siberia.
* 7 awesome psychic abilities: Telekinesis, Healing, Charm, Psi Attack, Psi Blast, Projection and Possession.
* Bend reality to your will with fully interactive 'ragdoll' physics.
* Mix psi powers, firearms and stealth for multiple solutions to every situation.
Size : 512 MB