Published by: Activision Developed by: Raven Software Release Date: May 22, 2002 Genre: First-Person Shooter
Players once again assume the role of John Mullins, a military consultant working for the top-secret anti-terrorist group known as The Shop. In the game, players must tackle a wide-range of missions, from hostage rescue and intelligence gathering, to search-and-destroy missions.
Soldier of Fortune II brings to gaming a vivid damage modeling and animation system for body destruction. The game also includes an accurate reproductions of actual weapons and missions taken from international hotspots including Prague, Colombia, Hong Kong and Kamchatka. Level design in Soldier of Fortune II is flexible enough to allow for multiple styles of play. "Hit `em hard" with a frontal assault or use stealth weapons for a subtle approach.
Genre: Adventure Developer: Litera Publisher: GFI, Big Fish Released: April 2009
Explore the ancient world of Egypt in this mystical Adventure game! Help Diamon Jones become the rich and famous hero he wants to be, as you explore the Pharaohs` temples and find amazing treasures. Travel all over the world on your incredible journey to first find the Amulet of the World, and then replace it, when the natural order of the world has been upended. Can you help Diamon Jones save the world?
* Intriguing Plot * Interesting characters * Good graphics
Published by: Electronic Arts Developed by: Westwood Studios Release Date: June 14, 2001 Genre: Strategy Language: Russian and English Size: 1.31 GB
Continuing the popular series of novels by a fantasist F. Herbert (Dune, Dune 2, Dune 2000). The player will fight for the throne of the universe to lead forces of the three great houses of the Galaxy, to enter into alliances with five factions, and to conquer the land of five planets. As a collective, and individual game player can command the troops at the strategic and local-tactical level.
Published by: Codemasters Developed by: Triumph Studios Release Date: June 23, 2009 Genre: Adventure
Overlord II is the sequel to the hit warped fantasy action adventure that had players being delightfully despotic. In Overlord II, a new Overlord and a more powerful army of Minions take on an entire empire in a truly epic adventure, inspired by the rise of the Roman Empire. As the Glorious Empire conquers kingdoms and destroys any sign of magic it finds, it’s time to go Minion Maximus and send in the horde.
The Minions return smarter, deadlier (and funnier) and are ready to fight in large scale battles that will see their wild pack mentality squaring up to the organised legions of the Glorious Empire. As ever, they’ll do anything and everything the Overlord commands of them, especially now that they can run ravage and wreck buildings and scenery. They’ve also learn to ride: In Overlord II, Minions will be able to mount up and ride wolves and other magical creatures around the landscape and take them into battle, making our band of merry fighters faster and fiercer than ever before.
Published by: CompuExpert Developed by: Neoqb Release Date: June 25, 2009 Genre: Flight Simulation
Rise of Flight is a World War I combat flight-simulator from Russian developer neoqb. The game brings the classic, Red Baron style air battles of WWI to your PC with flyable versions of the famous Spad XIII and the deadly Fokker D.VII biplanes. Featuring advanced flight and physics models, amazing visuals, an ultra-detailed damage engine and powerful mission editor, Rise of Flight creates a hyper-realistic combat flight experience. Rise of Flight features both Single-Player Campaign and Online Multi-Player modes of play with built in statistics tracking and detailed career development including promotions and commendations.
* Historical references and modern computer graphics were combined to render 125,000 square kilometers of French countryside that is disfigured by a terribly cratered battlefield. Fluffy clouds fill the sky which you can fly into for cover. * Rain and fog are also modeled in realistic detail making flying even more of a challenge as water drops cover your windscreen or goggles. Advanced graphics featuring moving shadows, depth of field, light bloom and reflections. * Fly several Single-Player combat missions against a computer opponent. If you feel you have mastered the art of aerial combat you can embark on a Pilot Career and fly a historically accurate Campaign for the French, British, German or American air forces. * Also included is a very powerful Mission Editor that allows players to design custom missions. The Mission Editor is included on the disk and is accompanied by 150 page instruction guide! There will never be a shortage of missions to fly. * So hurry! Grab your goggles and silk scarf. Enemy airplanes are approaching. Who will emerge as the next Baron von Richtoven or Eddie Rickenbacker? Is it you?
- Windows XP (SP2 or Higher)/Vista (SP1) - Intel Dual Core 2.4Ghz - 2GB RAM - 6GB Hard Drive Space - DirectX 9.0c - 512 MB GeForce 8800GTS/Radeon HD3500 - Sound Card
* OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista; * Processor: Pentium 1.7 GHz or equivalent Athlon; * Memory: 512 MB RAM; * Optical Drive: DVD-ROM; * Hard disk: at least 5 GB of free hard disk space; * Graphics: DirectX 8-compatible video card; * Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card.
Customer latest version of the game, a unique installation process, added a pile of pirate servers. Install and play.
Published by: Ubisoft Developed by: Ubisoft Shanghai Release Date: March 23, 2004 Genre: Third-Person Action Adventure
1) Launch "Unpak.bat" to unpack/build datas. 2) Launch "GO.bat" to play. 3) Enjoy.
Minimum System Requirements Supported OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP (only) Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™ processor RAM: 256 MB Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 8.1-compliant video card (see supported list*) Sound Card: DirectX 8.1-compliant audio card DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 (DirectX 9.0 included on disc) CD-ROM: 8X CD or 4X DVD (16X CD recommended) Hard Drive Space: 3 GB Peripherals: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard required (Game pads and joysticks not supported) Multiplay: Broadband modem, 64 Kbps upload
Recommended System Requirements:
Supported OS: Windows XP Processor: 1.8 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent RAM: 512 MB Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 8.1-compliant video card (see supported list*) Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compliant and EAX™ DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 (included on disc) CD-ROM: 16X CD Hard Drive Space: 3 GB Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse with wheel; headset optional (Game pads and joysticks not supported) Multiplay: Broadband modem, 128 Kbps upload